Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wootz!!!! PASS MY EOY MATH !!!!!!!!! DAMN ELATED NOW! Thanks to my paper 1, I got a B! Hmm....but my Chinese marks decreased, I even fail my listening; because I doze off zZz... But still pass!

After Recess:
Boys were playing catching, then Nicole came to scold them and their conversation was hilarious!

N:Chairman open this "damn" door 5 mins before bell rings"
B: Student councillor can say the word word "Damn" meh? ( Innocently)
*The whole class laughing*
N: Why cannot say, I want to say what I want to say
(If you were there, you you will find it more funnier)

EL Period:
Play Hangman!!!! Fun! Fun! Fun! I found it interesting and productive.

CME Period:
Lazy to write la, so summaries it la.
The lesson very funny, listen to Miss Chng life story in secondary and primary life and blah blah....

D&T Period:
Also play games, and I receive 33.5/60 for D&T

FT. Period:
I forgot what happen, so I won't write...

Got to go to revise my math test tomorrow, tomorrow is a critical moment........



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home