Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yoz! 10 days never blog liao.... so feel like blogging today. Gonna tell you what happened during this 10 days (Only special events)

3 Nov - Wushu Training Cancelled!!!! Yay! :DDDDD

4 Nov - Joey's Birthday Party
Bonnie, Cindy and Me went to fetch Yuyi, Tsz Ee, Hai Qi from Fernvale Point, because it was raining, we were too kind! When we reached there, they all gone!!!! Grr...! They already at Joey's house liao!!! Damn It! "hai wo men bai pao yi tang!!!" ( But because of my kind heart =X I forgive them) We soon went to Joey's house, we go eat eat play play; we played Big 2.5 and MAHJONG!
I finally learnt how to "HU"! But then Joey and Yuyi kept winning....however I also go win once hor!
Lastly the Birthday Cake tasted delicious!!! I got myself 2 pieces of it, YUM!


5 Nov - Wushu Training Resume

We trained Dao, train until got blister!!! Pain sia! then when is going to 6pm, coach ask me to do 5 Duan Chang Quan, I go do 3 Duan Chang .... I really forgot la!!! Then after seeing how poor I did Coach make us to PT!!! Tiring man...

6 Nov - 1st Class Outing At Pasir Ris Park

Meet up with Bonnie, Joey, Yuyi and...GT, took 163 then change to 89... We arrived in front of Down Town East, we were kind of lost there, thanks goodness I read the map and know how to walk :DDDD, we walk and walk into a quite ally, and of course there's screaming contribute by Bonnie, Joey and Yuyi... Then there's also shouting coming from GT, keep saying we take the wrong route, but in the end we still found it! The grass was muddy cause it just rained... Then we 5 of us sat on the chair and wait, we arrived to early... Then I was playing Bowling in Bonnie's phone, damn fun man! Love that game! Ate 2 chicken wings, both also not totally cooked, still raw! After that went cycling ( took the boys' bike), cycle with Joelle and WeiTong(running). After that, father come and fetch me, Joelle and WeiTong home...

7 Nov - Went Malaysia To Visit Relative

Long time never go back liao, my cousins all grow big liao, all turn pretty liao... Took a lot of photos with them... Nothing more to say...

10 Nov - Went For Wushu Training again...

Assemble at Wushu room, discuss about Wushu camp... Then got a new female coach to take over Wang Coach when fly back to China, I wonder that female coach is Coach's GF....The training damn tiring need to flip here flip there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home