Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back From Camp!!!!

17 nov - 1st Day of Camp

8.30 am need to be there, but I 7.55am reaching school already, I scare too early so I sat at the bench outside the school, then wait until 8.15am then go in. When I went a lot of people there liao some came at 7++ am... We gather at Parade Square and do briefing and then we played Ice Breaking games! Later we get back to our group to think of our group name,group motto and group cheer. ;D Guess What's our group name????

************
-------------
************
-------------
************
-------------
************
-------------
************
-------------
************
-------------
************
It was Pussycat Warriors!
I did not knew what's the meaning of the first word, so I go ask JingXuan, then she told me the meaning...See I so innocent don't know anything one! Jiajun heard our group name and keep saying our group pervert one...

Our Motto: " Act Like Pussycat, Fight Like Warrior!"

Then we came out with a CHEER!

Got a lot of programme, then my group discuss about our night performance, we were going to performance "Drums", I think our performance rock! Then got 4 hours of training! At night got night walk... Camp Chief say until very scary, like we might lost our lives like this...Actually nothing la...just walk in dark with torch lights and with many ppl.

18 nov - 2nd Day of Camp

Wah! tiring man! Got Amazing Race, run until I want to die! Between a lot of things happen la, but very fun! Our group also very funny cause PoYai is our leader :D I lazy to type liao...

I just wanna say MY GROUP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home